Hey, Hey, time to meet for May!

  • spider2_4me
    Message 1 of 13 , May 15, 2010
      Coming up a week from tomorrow!

      Date; May 23d

      Time;1-4 PM

      Place; Patrick's

      So let's get hyped up for another great meet of T lovers!!
    • Joe Mastous
      Message 2 of 13 , May 15, 2010
        I'll for surely be there!

        Message 3 of 13 , May 18, 2010
          Josh and I will be there.
          Good luck with the surgery!

          Frank

          --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Mastous" <joe.mastous@...> wrote:

          > I'll for surely be there!

        • Patrick Mumford
          Message 4 of 13 , May 19, 2010
            Pretty sure Garrett and I will be there. Anyone want to bring some snacks? May have a spider for everyone if the darn things will ever molt. Not saying what kind.

            We may have some new folks showing up. They live in Grand Island and came up last Saturday to pick  up a couple of T's and take a tour of the Mumford Spider Museum. Nice folks so I didn't charge them the usual fee.

            Speak up if you want to bring something to munch or drink.

            Hey T Inc! You folks coming or will you be in Pennsylvania?

            Byrzryzch Schmert
            Roman Boxer

            Message 5 of 13 , May 19, 2010
              I'm going to be there! May have another subfusca boy for ya Pat! If not it will be a couple weeks after, but I'm almost done with him.

              I am sure it will be me and the brood! I will definitely bring something unhealthy but dearly yummy to eat!

              I might have a local budding T enthusiast and friend ride along so he can meet all you nutballs! :)

              Joe

              Message 6 of 13 , May 19, 2010
                Count me in for bringing some sort of snack.
                Hey P, do you have a MM P cambridgei?????

                Message 7 of 13 , May 19, 2010
                  I could use a MM cambridgei too! Me and Frankie could tag team it!

                  From: "Frank" <fgossard@...>
                  Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 18:15:12 -0000
                  To: <N-TEC@yahoogroups.com>

                  Message 8 of 13 , May 19, 2010
                    Cool on the snacks and yes, I do have MM P. Cambridge. Borrowed from out of state. He's been living with the female for the past week. Bring on the girls.

                    P.

                    Count me in for bringing some sort of snack.
                    Hey P, do you have a MM P cambridgei?????

                    Frank

                    --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Mastous" <joe.mastous@...> wrote:

                    > I'm going to be there! May have another subfusca boy for ya Pat! If not it will be a couple weeks after, but I'm almost done with him.
                    >
                    > I am sure it will be me and the brood! I will definitely bring something unhealthy but dearly yummy to eat!
                    >
                    > I might have a local budding T enthusiast and friend ride along so he can meet all you nutballs! :)
                    >
                    > Joe

                  • J Newman
                    Message 9 of 13 , May 19, 2010
                      Chris and I will be there with some sort of tempting sweet thing to munch on.  We'll also be bringing the T. ockerti pair and I have that MM A. avic for Pat and Frank to pass back and forth. :)

                      Speaking of MMs...Pat, I seem to recall you mentioning that you had a fresh-ish A. metallica boy?  If so, I have a couple of girls ready to go, and if memory serves, I think Frankie does too.  I can bring those ladies as well.

                      Oh...yeah...almost forgot - plus one very feisty ornery adult female H. mac that needs a good rehousing. :D

                      Jen

                      Message 10 of 13 , May 21, 2010
                        I will be there, but my visit will be brief.

                        I have a memorial service to go to at 2pm for the stillborn son of some friends. Gonna be very emotional. Would rather stay with the spiders.

                        Have another memorial to go to tonight, so I apologize now for seeming out of sorts on Sunday.

                        Patrick, I am bringing 2 molts to sex, so just have the scope ready please.

                        Message 11 of 13 , May 21, 2010
                          Yummy on the sweets Jen.

                          My A. metallica boy isn't mature yet sorry. Thought for sure he was. I won't be needing your MM A. avic boy either, sorry again. I have three of them at the moment.

                          Message 12 of 13 , May 21, 2010
                            No worries at all Pat.  Thanks for letting me know! :)

                            Also, we'll have another newbie with us this weekend - one of the ladies I work with is a recent graduate of the Iowa Western Vet Tech program, and she's constantly coming to me with tarantula questions and is very curious about what we do - so she's taking the plunge and seeing what we're all about this weekend as well.  Her name's Renae. :)

                            Take care folks!

                            Message 13 of 13 , May 23, 2010
                              Awesome! I think Joe may be dragging someone new with him today too. Hope so.