New Member Christian Bradley

  • pokeeregal
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2007
      Hey Folks,

      Just a little note to let everyone know that we have a new member,
      Christian Bradley.

      He lives in Bellevue and is familiar with Paradise Cove. He's never
      had a tarantula before, I'll let him explain his reasoning for joining
      at the meeting.

      I do know that he's going to be the proud owner of three of them very
      soon. Could be more though, depends on how many more his wife finds
      that are "pretty". Got to love it when the spouse is a fan too.

      He plans on attending the meeting coming up on the 26th of May. Let's
      see if we can have a good crowd to introduce him to. Hope to see you
      there!

      Patrick Mumford
      El President', N-TEC
    • Daniel Wickwire
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17, 2007
        --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "pokeeregal" <pokeeregal@...> wrote:

        > Hey Folks,
        >
        > Just a little note to let everyone know that we have a new member,
        > Christian Bradley.
        >
        > He lives in Bellevue and is familiar with Paradise Cove. He's never
        > had a tarantula before, I'll let him explain his reasoning for joining
        > at the meeting.
        >
        > I do know that he's going to be the proud owner of three of them very
        > soon. Could be more though, depends on how many more his wife finds
        > that are "pretty". Got to love it when the spouse is a fan too.
        >
        > He plans on attending the meeting coming up on the 26th of May. Let's
        > see if we can have a good crowd to introduce him to. Hope to see you
        > there!
        >

        > Patrick Mumford
        > El President', N-TEC

        Great the more members the better, I should hopefully be there for
        this meeting and I'm hoping the wife can come too. But Pat I was
        curious if you meet this fella at the Nebraska Herp Expo? I know you
        was there handing out business cards and talking to people.

        Well hope he enjoys the club.

        Peace,
      • pokeeregal
        Message 3 of 3 , May 18, 2007
          Nope, he tracked me down via the internet. Found Garrett at
          Tarantula.com and me at the ATS. Just emailed me out of the blue.

          Hey Daniel, hope you and the spouse can make it to the next meeting.
          Do me a favor too will ha? Add your name to your comments so I know
          who's talking. Thanks bud dee. See ya!

          Patrick