ATS conference

  • Trace
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 9, 2010
      Anyone planning on going this year? I am thinking of driving down with a generator to black light and camping the whole time.
    • spider2_4me
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 9, 2010
        I know of myself, Christian, and Patrick (with Megan and Garret I believe). Jen and Chris may try to fly down, but she will be pretty far along with the club's newest T lover by then. :)

        --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "Trace" <tracehardin@...> wrote:

        > Anyone planning on going this year? I am thinking of driving down with a generator to black light and camping the whole time.

      • J Newman
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 9, 2010
          Yeppers, we're making every attempt to fly down.  Chris and I have already put in for the time off work, and will prolly do the registration with the next paycheck and book the flights and whatnot.  So, unless anything unforeseen happens, we're a great big green GO! :)

          I know of myself, Christian, and Patrick (with Megan and Garret I believe). Jen and Chris may try to fly down, but she will be pretty far along with the club's newest T lover by then. :)

          --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups. com, "Trace" <tracehardin@ ...> wrote:

          > Anyone planning on going this year? I am thinking of driving down with a generator to black light and camping the whole time.

        • Patrick Mumford
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 15, 2010
            I hope to be going Trace. Not sure I want to take a week to get there though. Who knows though eh? Good luck to you, when are you making the decision?

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 15, 2010
              I can't imagine conference w/o you Patrick. I am taking a good ten days for my trip, with all those side things I mentioned at Frank's.

              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 2, 2011
                Does anyone know if there will be another ATS conference this summer and where it will be? Patrick, Christian? Are you guys looking for speakers? I'm interested in giving a presentation.
              • spider2_4me
                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 2, 2011
                  Trace,

                  ATS is normally the last weekend of July, starting Thurs eveing, and ending with the big pizza social Sat eve. Far as I know, it is on again for this year, in Tuscon at the El Conquistador, same hotel/resort as last year.

                  As far as speakers, I'll let the guys answer that part. :)

                  Pam

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jan 5, 2011
                    Trace we've already discussed this but I have to add something so when everyone reads this there are NO questions.

                    There will always be an ATS conference. Every single year. ALWAYS. Even if it's down to me and Christian hanging out in a Motel 6 and chasing scorpions in the parking lot of the next door Dunkin Donuts there will be an ATS conference. Any questions?

                    If anyone needs any info as to when and where that info is already posted on the ATS home page. Get it!

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jan 5, 2011
                      He's correct.  As long as there is an ATS, every summer (currently July) there will be a conference.

                      The 2011 ATS conference will take place July 21-24, at the Hilton El Conquistador in Tucson, Arizona.

                      Check out the site if any of you folks are interested.  The hotel is top notch and the entire gig rocks.

                      Message 10 of 13 , Jan 12, 2011
                        I knew you two would set things straight. Thanks guys!

                        On a side note, I will be out of town for the rest of the week....well, have been since Sunday. :)  I'll be posting about Jan meet when I get home.

                        Pam

                        How can one watch a spider build a web and then say there is no God???

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jun 16, 2011
                          Has this post already been made? Who's all going? I think I should be making it down this year with my buddy Isaac, most of you may know him. We are planning on giving a presentation and leading a "field trip". Just have to get the OK from the zoo, which should be coming through any day now. Is anyone interested in sharing rooms?
                        • J Newman
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jun 16, 2011
                            Chris and I and the munchkin will be going.  We'd offer to share a room...but we're already sharing it with a 9 month old. ;)

                            Jen

                            Has this post already been made? Who's all going? I think I should be making it down this year with my buddy Isaac, most of you may know him. We are planning on giving a presentation and leading a "field trip". Just have to get the OK from the zoo, which should be coming through any day now. Is anyone interested in sharing rooms?

                          • Pam
                            Message 13 of 13 , Jun 17, 2011
                              I will not be attending this year....finances and other difficulties. Am very disappointed.