Re: November Meeting

  • greenmonkey51
    Message 1 of 25 , Nov 1, 2009
      I'll do rolls.

      Tanner

      --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Mumford <pokeeregal@...> wrote:

      > Oops, nevermind.
      >
      > My house it is.
      >
      > Christian would you, could you, bring your turkey fryer? Ham too maybe?
      >
      > Now we need to figure out who would like to bring what.
      >
      > For sides we will need:
      >
      > Mashed potatoes
      > Sweet potatoes
      > Stuffing
      > Green Bean Casserole
      > Cranberry sauce
      > Rolls
      > Gravy
      > Drinks
      >
      > Anyone think of anything else or is there something special anyone wants?
      >
      > Who wants to bring what?

    • J Newman
      Message 2 of 25 , Nov 1, 2009
        I'll do the sweet potatoes. :D

        > Christian would you, could you, bring your turkey fryer? Ham too maybe?
        >
        > Now we need to figure out who would like to bring what.
        >
        > For sides we will need:
        >
        > Mashed potatoes
        > Sweet potatoes
        > Stuffing
        > Green Bean Casserole
        > Cranberry sauce
        > Rolls
        > Gravy
        > Drinks
        >
        > Anyone think of anything else or is there something special anyone wants?
        >
        > Who wants to bring what?

      • Frank Gossard
        Message 3 of 25 , Nov 1, 2009
          I'll do the stuffing
          Frank

          Message 4 of 25 , Nov 1, 2009
            I will bring drinks

            Message 5 of 25 , Nov 7, 2009
              I just had my work schedule changed and wont be able to make it for the thanksgiving get together

              Message 6 of 25 , Nov 7, 2009
                Have fryer, will travel!
              • Patrick Mumford
                Message 7 of 25 , Nov 8, 2009
                  Won't be any fun without you Mike. We'll try though.

                  Message 8 of 25 , Nov 8, 2009
                    Dig it!

                    Message 9 of 25 , Nov 9, 2009
                      Looks like everyone is going to be thirsty, so I guess Justin and I will have to come and bring the drinks.

                      We can bring some rolls along as well if no one has that yet.

                      -Theresa

                      --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, mike rivera <mike31835322@...> wrote:

                      > I just had my work schedule changed and wont be able to make it for the thanksgiving get together

                    • schlyne
                      Message 10 of 25 , Nov 9, 2009
                        I'll bring cranberry sauce. Does anybody like the stuff with berries? I"ll also bring some mead.

                        Emmalee

                        --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "tarantulainc" <twestfa@...> wrote:

                        > Looks like everyone is going to be thirsty, so I guess Justin and I will have to come and bring the drinks.
                        >
                        > We can bring some rolls along as well if no one has that yet.
                        >
                        > -Theresa
                        >
                        > --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, mike rivera <mike31835322@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > I just had my work schedule changed and wont be able to make it for the thanksgiving get together

                      • mike rivera
                        Message 11 of 25 , Nov 10, 2009
                          Well you have to love the holidays.  I no longer have to work but I am on call.  Which means I can come but I dont know when I will be there and may have to leave if I get a call.

                          I'll bring cranberry sauce. Does anybody like the stuff with berries? I"ll also bring some mead.

                          Emmalee

                          --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups. com, "tarantulainc" <twestfa@... > wrote:

                          > Looks like everyone is going to be thirsty, so I guess Justin and I will have to come and bring the drinks.
                          >
                          > We can bring some rolls along as well if no one has that yet.
                          >
                          > -Theresa
                          >
                          > --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups. com, mike rivera <mike31835322@ > wrote:
                          > >
                          > > I just had my work schedule changed and wont be able to make it for the thanksgiving get together

                        • Patrick Mumford
                          Message 12 of 25 , Nov 10, 2009
                            Drinks and rolls sound just great! Glad to hear you two are going to make it.

                            Looks like everyone is going to be thirsty, so I guess Justin and I will have to come and bring the drinks.

                            We can bring some rolls along as well if no one has that yet.

                            -Theresa

                            --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups. com, mike rivera <mike31835322@ ...> wrote:

                            > I just had my work schedule changed and wont be able to make it for the thanksgiving get together

                          • Patrick Mumford
                            Message 13 of 25 , Nov 10, 2009
                              Don't think I've ever tried the stuff with berries. Heck, why not? Cool on the mead, got any "stuffing" flavored? Ha! Dang I'm a funny guy.

                              seriously I'm a funny guy. Ask anyone.

                              I'll bring cranberry sauce. Does anybody like the stuff with berries? I"ll also bring some mead.

                              Emmalee

                              --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups. com, "tarantulainc" <twestfa@... > wrote:

                              > Looks like everyone is going to be thirsty, so I guess Justin and I will have to come and bring the drinks.
                              >
                              > We can bring some rolls along as well if no one has that yet.
                              >
                              > -Theresa
                              >
                              > --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups. com, mike rivera <mike31835322@ > wrote:
                              > >
                              > > I just had my work schedule changed and wont be able to make it for the thanksgiving get together

                            • Patrick Mumford
                              Message 14 of 25 , Nov 10, 2009
                                No really, I am a funny guy. I've got a certificate.

                                Don't think I've ever tried the stuff with berries. Heck, why not? Cool on the mead, got any "stuffing" flavored? Ha! Dang I'm a funny guy.

                                seriously I'm a funny guy. Ask anyone.

                                I'll bring cranberry sauce. Does anybody like the stuff with berries? I"ll also bring some mead.

                                Emmalee

                                --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups. com, "tarantulainc" <twestfa@... > wrote:

                                > Looks like everyone is going to be thirsty, so I guess Justin and I will have to come and bring the drinks.
                                >
                                > We can bring some rolls along as well if no one has that yet.
                                >
                                > -Theresa
                                >
                                > --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups. com, mike rivera <mike31835322@ > wrote:
                                > >
                                > > I just had my work schedule changed and wont be able to make it for the thanksgiving get together

                              • spider2_4me
                                Message 15 of 25 , Nov 13, 2009
                                  You are a funny guy Patrick, and a little crazy on the side. ;)