Butterfly and Insect Pavilion part-time position open

  • tracehardin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2009
      There is a position open at Henry Doorly Zoo's Butterfly and Insect Pavilion. We need someone that can work the vestibule doors on Butterfly side. It's not the most glamorous job but great for a kid (over 16) in high school or college. It would look good on a resume and the applicant would get some hands on experience with invertebrate husbandry. We particularly need people Mon-Fri from 9:30 until 5pm, just let us know when you're available. Thanks, Trace TraceHardin@...
    • Pam
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2009
        Oh, I sooooo wish, but I still have small children I have to get off the bus from school!

        I'll pass the word though!

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2009
          Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo is hiring a butterfly and insect part time position. If interested please see https://www.adpselect.com/apps/servlet/com.avert.servlets.ola?cst=1274637 or email me for specific questions. TraceHardin@...