Re: January Meeting

  • Pam
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 4, 2009
      Me and my back will definately be there, not sure about Christopher
      yet.I plan to bring something non-dessert. Not sure what.

      --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "Frank" <fgossard@...> wrote:

      > I think it's time that we get things organized for next Sunday,
      011109.
      > Place-Pat's House
      > Time???? 1-4?
      > Can we get a count of people who will be attending and what they will
      > be bringing for food or drinks?
      > I have the meatballs covered:) I can also help with the chickens.
      >
      > Frank

    • Angela Wickwire
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 4, 2009
        i can make taco soup or chili depending

        > Me and my back will definately be there, not sure about
        > Christopher
        > yet.I plan to bring something non-dessert. Not sure what.
        >
        > --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "Frank"
        > <fgossard@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I think it's time that we get things organized for
        > next Sunday,
        > 011109.
        > > Place-Pat's House
        > > Time???? 1-4?
        > > Can we get a count of people who will be attending and
        > what they will
        > > be bringing for food or drinks?
        > > I have the meatballs covered:) I can also help with
        > the chickens.
        > >
        > > Frank

      • Frank
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 4, 2009
          Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!

          --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, Angela Wickwire <streaky_spider19@...>
          wrote:

          > i can make taco soup or chili depending

        • Cami Moore
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 4, 2009
            I will be there...is some kind of dessert good? I would be happy to bring something else if it is already covered...:)

            Cami

            ymailto="mailto:N-TEC%40yahoogroups.com">N-TEC@yahoogroups. com, "Frank"
            > > <fgossard@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I think it's time that we get things organized for
            > > next Sunday,
            > > 011109.
            > > > Place-Pat's House
            > > > Time???? 1-4?
            > > > Can we get a count of people who will be attending and
            > > what they will
            > > > be bringing for food or drinks?
            > > > I have the meatballs covered:) I can also help with
            > > the chickens.
            > > >
            > > > Frank

          • Frank
            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 4, 2009
              Desert will be great, thanks Cami
              Frank

              --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, Cami Moore <chameleon_315@...> wrote:

              > I will be there...is some kind of dessert good? I would be happy to
              bring something else if it is already covered...:)

              > Cami
              >

              > ________________________________

            • Christian
              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 4, 2009
                Cami,

                Just show up!  We need new faces worse than we need foods.  I don't think anyone ever leaves hungry.  Drag along an interested friend.  Bring your favorite questions maybe, but that's the outside suggestion.

                Christian

              • Pam
                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 4, 2009
                  Cami, you can just bring Cami if you want, but dessert sound great!

                  --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, Christian <celowsky21@...> wrote:

                  > Cami,
                  >
                  > Just show up! We need new faces worse than we need foods. I don't
                  think anyone ever leaves hungry. Drag along an interested friend.
                  Bring your favorite questions maybe, but that's the outside suggestion.

                  > Christian

                • Joshua Muehlbauer
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 5, 2009
                    I think I should be able to make it for a bit Sunday.  Is there a need for anything else?  Queso dip and chips or anything?

                    In Him,
                    Joshua  <><

                    Cami, you can just bring Cami if you want, but dessert sound great!

                    --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups. com, Christian <celowsky21@ ...> wrote:

                    > Cami,
                    >
                    > Just show up! We need new faces worse than we need foods. I don't
                    think anyone ever leaves hungry. Drag along an interested friend.
                    Bring your favorite questions maybe, but that's the outside suggestion.

                    > Christian

                  • Frank
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jan 6, 2009
                      Joshua, dip and chips would be great:)

                      --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, Joshua Muehlbauer
                      <joshua_muehlbauer@...> wrote:

                      > I think I should be able to make it for a bit Sunday.  Is there a
                      need for anything else?  Queso dip and chips or anything?

                      > In Him,
                      > Joshua  <><

                    • Pam
                      Message 10 of 20 , Jan 8, 2009
                        So, who else is going to make it on Sunday?? I count somewhere
                        between 6-8 people, including this month's host.

                        --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "Frank" <fgossard@...> wrote:

                        > Joshua, dip and chips would be great:)
                        >

                        > --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, Joshua Muehlbauer
                        > <joshua_muehlbauer@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > I think I should be able to make it for a bit Sunday.  Is there
                        > need for anything else?  Queso dip and chips or anything?
                        > >
                        > > In Him,
                        > > Joshua  <><

                      • Christian
                        Message 11 of 20 , Jan 8, 2009
                          I'll be there, fryer at the ready!  What time again?

                        • Frank
                          Message 12 of 20 , Jan 8, 2009
                            Hey Pat, are we doing 1-4?

                            --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, Christian <celowsky21@...> wrote:

                            > I'll be there, fryer at the ready! What time again?

                          • Tim
                            Message 13 of 20 , Jan 9, 2009
                              I'm planning on being there, barring anything unexpected.
                            • celowsky21
                              Message 14 of 20 , Jan 9, 2009
                                I'm going to spill the beans... I heard a nasty rumor the other day,
                                something about ATS conference shirts... something about bring cash to
                                Patrick's...

                                Dunno more than that, maybe he'll chime in.
                              • Patrick Mumford
                                Message 15 of 20 , Jan 9, 2009
                                  That's good to hear Joshua. You can bring anything you like or want to but I think we have most things covered.

                                  Looking forward to seeing you. The missus coming?

                                  Patrick

                                  I think I should be able to make it for a bit Sunday.  Is there a need for anything else?  Queso dip and chips or anything?

                                  In Him,
                                  Joshua  <><

                                  Cami, you can just bring Cami if you want, but dessert sound great!

                                  --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups. com, Christian <celowsky21@ ...> wrote:

                                  > Cami,
                                  >
                                  > Just show up! We need new faces worse than we need foods. I don't
                                  think anyone ever leaves hungry. Drag along an interested friend.
                                  Bring your favorite questions maybe, but that's the outside suggestion.

                                  > Christian

                                • Patrick Mumford
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Jan 9, 2009
                                    Works for me. Christian do you want to show a bit early to cook the birds? Do I need to pick them up? No problem doing it gang I just need to know if I need to. Thank you.

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Jan 9, 2009
                                      Cool. I know you been missing me.

                                      Message 18 of 20 , Jan 9, 2009
                                        I've heard something too. Here's what I've been able to learn after much snooping. It seems the ATS is going to have a fire sale and try to get rid of some inventory they've had lying around for a bit. All conference T-shirts with the exception of the most recent year, 2008, and the autographed Andrew Smith ones will be going on sale on Monday, January 12th for the ridiculous price of $5. That's right, five little pictures of George Washington a true American hero. Now here's even cooler news. Since I happen to know the ATS store manager personally he has agreed to let us in on the sale a day early!! Plus, I know it's hard to believe it gets better but if you order your shirt(s) on Sunday there will be NO SHIPPING CHARGES and  you can walk out the door with that beautiful piece of history. How's that for cool?

                                        Thanks gang.

                                        Message 19 of 20 , Jan 9, 2009
                                          Sweet!!!!!