January

  • Pam
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 3, 2008
      Ok, so it's been mentioned on the ATS Nov meeting thread that early
      January will work better for some of us. That's do-able, as it would
      put something nicely half way between the Nov and Feb meetings.

      SO, on that note, how does January 11th strike everyone???
    • Frank
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 3, 2008
        Works for me Pam:) How about you Pat?

        Frank

        --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "Pam" <spider2_4me@...> wrote:

        > Ok, so it's been mentioned on the ATS Nov meeting thread that early
        > January will work better for some of us. That's do-able, as it would
        > put something nicely half way between the Nov and Feb meetings.
        >
        > SO, on that note, how does January 11th strike everyone???

      • Theresa & Justin
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 3, 2008
          We're out of town the first and third weekends that month, so the 11th
          or 25th should work for us, depending on when Pat wanted to host!

          See you all and Happy Holidays!
          -Theresa
          --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "Pam" <spider2_4me@...> wrote:

          > Ok, so it's been mentioned on the ATS Nov meeting thread that early
          > January will work better for some of us. That's do-able, as it would
          > put something nicely half way between the Nov and Feb meetings.
          >
          > SO, on that note, how does January 11th strike everyone???

        • pokeeregal
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 6, 2008
            The 11th is looking fine with me. Frankie G. you still volunteering to
            come up and help clean my house?

            Right now I'd say write that date down in your planners folks, it's a
            date.

            I would like to make it just a snack food thing but I am open to other
            suggestions.

            Opinions?

            Theresa, your MM Avic avic is ready to come home or do what ever you
            have planned for him. He was cohabiting with my female for six or so
            days. Should have been enough time. Anyway let me know what you want
            to do with him. Thanks.

            Patrick

            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 6, 2008
              Ok, so the 11th works for me, Frank, Patrick, Justin and Theresa.
              Probably for Christian, since in the ATS thread he said the earlier
              in Jan the better for him.

              I'm with Patrick, let's mark the date as the 11th. Snack food sounds
              fine to me.

              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 6, 2008
                I can help with the cleaning:)

                Frank

                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 6, 2008
                  I have the meatballs covered:)

                  Frank

                  --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "pokeeregal" <pokeeregal@...> wrote:

                  > The 11th is looking fine with me. Frankie G. you still volunteering to
                  > come up and help clean my house?
                  >
                  > Right now I'd say write that date down in your planners folks, it's a
                  > date.
                  >
                  > I would like to make it just a snack food thing but I am open to other
                  > suggestions.
                  >
                  > Opinions?
                  >

                  > Theresa, your MM Avic avic is ready to come home or do what ever you
                  > have planned for him. He was cohabiting with my female for six or so
                  > days. Should have been enough time. Anyway let me know what you want
                  > to do with him. Thanks.
                  >
                  > Patrick
                  >

                  > --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "Theresa & Justin" <twestfa@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > We're out of town the first and third weekends that month, so the 11th
                  > > or 25th should work for us, depending on when Pat wanted to host!
                  > >
                  > > See you all and Happy Holidays!
                  > > -Theresa
                  > > --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "Pam" <spider2_4me@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Ok, so it's been mentioned on the ATS Nov meeting thread that early
                  > > > January will work better for some of us. That's do-able, as it
                  would
                  > > > put something nicely half way between the Nov and Feb meetings.
                  > > >
                  > > > SO, on that note, how does January 11th strike everyone???

                • Christian
                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 6, 2008
                    I did?

                    Y'all wants I should fry up some chickens?  The oil probably won't be used after our January meeting.  Well that and I get to hang out at Patrick's longer!

                    Someone remind me what's up in a few weeks, you know how I get lost.

                  • Frank
                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 7, 2008
                      Chickens sound good to me:)

                      Frank

                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 8, 2008
                        Yes you did.

                        Chicken sounds great to me.

                        Yep, we'll remind you, can't have you wandering off. :)

                        --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, Christian <celowsky21@...> wrote:

                        > I did?
                        >
                        > Y'all wants I should fry up some chickens? The oil probably won't
                        be used after our January meeting. Well that and I get to hang out
                        at Patrick's longer!

                        > Someone remind me what's up in a few weeks, you know how I get
                        lost.

                      • Patrick Mumford
                        Message 11 of 14 , Dec 14, 2008
                          Frankie G. have I told you lately how much I love you? I do.

                          P.

                          Message 12 of 14 , Dec 14, 2008
                            Yeah, we could do that Christian. Couple of chickens would be nice. Fry 'em up, put 'em on a big platter, drop it on the kitchen table and say "Go"! I'll provide a couple of rolls of paper towels. Very kewl.

                            Good thinking Christian.

                            Message 13 of 14 , Dec 14, 2008
                              Pat, you're making me warm and fuzzy:)

                              FG

                              Message 14 of 14 , Dec 14, 2008
                                And I ain't even trying. You best watch the     out if I ever do. Mad skillz baby, mad skillz.

                                The P.