Need bigger T homes?

  • Joshua Muehlbauer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2008
      I don't know if anyone saw this shameless plug of mine, so I figured I
      would post it again to see if anyone needs a bigger home for their t's.
      I am going back to Norfolk to my parents house this week and I have a
      good assortment of good sized glass fish aquariums that I would like to
      sell and rid myself of. Here is what I am sure I have at my parents
      that I will try and bring back.

      75 gal - I have 2 of em. I have one reptile screen for a 75 as well.
      29 gal
      20 gal. long
      20 gal. high
      10

      They are all in great shape. Just let me know if any of you are
      interested in pulling a robc and putting one of your birdeaters in a 75
      gallon. Thanks for reading my plug