Nebraska Fall 2008 Reptile Breeder's Expo...Males Available...

  • Theresa & Justin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
      I am sure you guys all covered it at the meeting,
      but I just wanted to remind everyone that the show is on Sunday:

      Sunday, Oct 5th 10am-4pm
      Omaha, Nebraska
      Hotel: Howard Johnson 3650 S. 72nd
      I-80 to 72nd St. Exit 449
      Hotel Reservations: 402-397-3700
      Admission: $5/adult, $3/child 3-12
      (next to Burger King)

      www.nebherp.org

      Looking for anything in particular? check out our availability
      http://www.tarantulainc.com/tarantulainc_002.htm

      Frank,
      I'll bring the irminia to you at the show, I'm going to give them
      another go momentarily.

      Also, We also finally ended up with a mature male lugardi, we still
      have a few females to go through, but after we are done we can pass
      him along.

      And...We had a cancerides mature out still using him.

      We do have a P. fasciata, G. rosea, G. aureostriata available if
      someone has use for any of them...
    • Trace Hardin
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
        I could use that P. fasciata.  I'm also looking for P. ornata.

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
          We'll make sure to have him with us, Trace, did you get our e-mail
          from the other day?

          -Theresa
          --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, Trace Hardin <tracehardin@...> wrote:

          > I could use that P. fasciata.  I'm also looking for P. ornata.

          Available...

          > I am sure you guys all covered it at the meeting,
          > but I just wanted to remind everyone that the show is on Sunday:
          >
          > Sunday, Oct 5th 10am-4pm
          > Omaha, Nebraska
          > Hotel: Howard Johnson 3650 S. 72nd
          > I-80 to 72nd St. Exit 449
          > Hotel Reservations: 402-397-3700
          > Admission: $5/adult, $3/child 3-12
          > (next to Burger King)
          >
          > www.nebherp. org
          >
          > Looking for anything in particular? check out our availability
          > http://www.tarantul ainc.com/ tarantulainc_ 002.htm
          >
          > Frank,
          > I'll bring the irminia to you at the show, I'm going to give them
          > another go momentarily.
          >
          > Also, We also finally ended up with a mature male lugardi, we still
          > have a few females to go through, but after we are done we can pass
          > him along.
          >
          > And...We had a cancerides mature out still using him.
          >
          > We do have a P. fasciata, G. rosea, G. aureostriata available if
          > someone has use for any of them...

        • Frank
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
            Thanks guys, we'll see you Sunday.