Re: [MysticCrossing] Re: BLURB @ Mystic Crossing in Mystic River Watershed NE...

  • Bryce W Nesbitt
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2004
      I feel strongly that the Mystic Crossing Group needs to remain
      "non-partisian" with regards to the Ikea issues. We seek only the
      endorsement of Ikea, and only because all stakeholders in the area
      should be involved.

      Lanny Evarts wrote:

      > That would be the "Assembly Square" T stop.
      >
      > IKEA is not a done deal, they're tied up in litigation right now. And
      > they've declined to charge for parking, lower their parking ratio, or
      > subsidize their $75 delivery charge within the radius of the T, all of
      > which would serve to encourage folks to ride the T. IKEA brings more
      > traffic than any business on earth and, should it be built, will fill
      > up the big dig capacity and discourage a T stop ever coming to
      > Assembly Square.
    • bryce_nesbitt
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 27, 2004
        What is the height of the current walkway railing,
        and what is the width (in inches)?

        If the catwalks are made wider, what do they hit when the gates swing
        open.

        -Bryce