BLURB @ Mystic Crossing in Mystic River Watershed NEWSLETTER - ?

  • jskmystic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2004
      All,

      Re: Mystic River Watershed Association winter newsletter

      We have started including brief blurbs about ongoing projects in our
      newsletter. We would like to include a paragraph about Mystic
      Crossing in the next edition of our newsletter - which should be
      coming out in the next few weeks.

      My thought is to use the description that is posted on the Mystic
      Crossing website as a basis for the blurb for the MyRWA newsletter.
      PLEASE NOTE: I am including a draft blurb for the MyRWA newsletter
      below -

      I wanted to check with the group and confirm that everyone is fine
      with our doing this.

      You can respond directly to me - janet@... or 781-316-
      3438
      or to the group if your comments may be the basis of a discussion.

      --------------------------------
      Mystic Crossing is a collaboration between many local and regional
      groups to increase the vitality of the Lower Mystic Basin through
      construction of continuous and accessible pedestrian and bicycle
      connection across the Amelia Earhart Dam. The group recently formed
      around increasing access to, across, and along the river. While the
      group's current focus in on advocating for a crossing over the
      Earhart Dam, the group is also interested in promoting all of the
      remaining crossings across the Mystic, including at Routes 28, 99 and
      16, as well as improving fish passage through the dam. Information
      about the Mystic Crossing group is available at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MysticCrossing/
      Thanks!
      Janet

      Janet Kovner