Education Grant

  • gillespcj
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2003
      I know that our primary focus right now is not that of obtaining
      funding, however this is an example of how the group might advocate
      for the public education aspects such as the fish passage associated
      with the pedestrian access across the Amelia Earhart.

      Check out this available 2004 grant opportunity from EPA.

      http://www.epa.gov/region1/pr/2003/nov/031114.html
    • Bryce Nesbitt (spam account)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2003
        gillespcj wrote:

        >I know that our primary focus right now is not that of obtaining
        >funding, however this is an example of how the group might advocate
        >for the public education aspects such as the fish passage associated
        >with the pedestrian access across the Amelia Earhart.
        >
        >Check out this available 2004 grant opportunity from EPA.
        >
        >http://www.epa.gov/region1/pr/2003/nov/031114.html

        Great opportunity. Could it be used for a water sampling station,
        weather station, or other environmental education object to
        be placed on the future dam crossing?