Mystic Crossing Logo Idea

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2003
      Hey all,
      I have been doing some graphic design on the side and figured I would
      throw an idea out for a logo for Mystic Crossing. I have uploaded the
      logo to the "Photos" section. Please let me know what you all think.

      Also, just an FYI that the Somerville Road Runners voted to support
      Mystic Crossing at our last club meeting but we do not appear in the
      supporters database.

      Thanks!
      Tom Hagerty
      President