Re: Route 60 Mobility Study: Malden and Medford, Massachusetts Posted 12/09

  • kenmedford
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2009
      Thanks for posting this, Steve. Do you know if there was, or if there is going to be, a public presentation on this study?

      - Ken Krause
    • Bruce Kulik
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2009
        Thanks Stephen,

        For reference, the entire report is available on the MPO website at:

        http://bit.ly/8b3RH6
        (http://www.bostonmpo.org/bostonmpo/4_resources/1_reports/1_studies/2_highway/route_60.html)

        I did not notice any reference to public meetings for this report.

        Bruce Kulik
        Medford

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2010
          --- In MysticCrossing@yahoogroups.com, "StephenW" <swinslow.brownandgreen@...> wrote:

          > Route 60 Mobility Study: Malden and Medford, Massachusetts
          > Posted 12/09
          > This study examined ways to improve mobility and safety along the Route 60 corridor from the
          > Route 60/I-93 rotary interchange in Medford to Centre and Ferry Streets in Malden.

          The Route 60 Mobility Study will be part of an Boston MPO Open House presentation on Wednesday, Jan. 20 (noon and 5 p.m.).

          Details:

          BOSTON REGION MPO OPEN HOUSE

          You are invited to an Open House of the Boston Region Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) on Wednesday, January 20. An afternoon session will begin at 12 noon and an evening session will begin at 5:00 PM.

          The Open House is an opportunity for MPO staff to update the public on regional transportation issues and receive feedback on recent MPO work.

          The Open House will include presentations on the following topics (in the order listed):
          The MPO's new Clean Air and Mobility Program
          Update on the development of the next Transportation Improvement Program, Unified Planning Work Program, and Regional Transportation Plan
          Statewide Household Travel Survey
          Route 60 Mobility Study: Malden and Medford
          Early Results of the MPO's new Community Transportation Technical Assistance Program

          Presentations will be given in the MPO Conference Room, which is located in Suite 2150, on the second floor of the State Transportation Building, 10 Park Plaza, Boston (A photo ID is required for admittance). The State Transportation Building is accessible via the following MBTA transit services:

          Orange Line - New England Medical Center or Chinatown Station
          Green Line - Boylston or Arlington Station
          Silver Line - New England Medical Center Station
          MBTA Bus Routes 43 & 55

          Please call Mike Callahan at 617.973.8853 with any questions.