RE: [MysticCrossing] MAPC Mystic River Forum Wed Oct 28th

  • Wig Zamore
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2009

      Hi Doug,

      MAPC presented issues equitably across all participating municipalities, showing their base maps, online tools and links.  Q&A with the audience focused broadly on environment with secondary interest in industry and current Mystic River users, as well as affordable housing, open space, environmental justice, multi-modal connections and accessibility of all types.  Boston city staff were visible but there were no specific audience questions that were Boston based.  That said, the audience questions went more by topic than location of speaker.

      Regards, Wig