Re: [MysticCrossing] Re: DMF interested

  • Lanny Evarts
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2003
      Lisa and all,

      I'm from Seattle. The locks are a wonderful destination very popular and
      economically profitable for the neighborhood. We always took our
      out-of-town visitors there for a unique experience. I've been advocating
      quietly for Erhart to be open to the public since moving here.

      Lanny Evarts

    • tower@ai.mit.edu
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 11, 2003
        Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 09:20:21 -0500
        From: "Lisa Brukilacchio" <lisa.b@...>

        Any of us who have had the opportunity to visit the locks in
        Seattle, WA share a vision of an interactive visual connection to
        the fish passage. I may try to track down information on their set
        up as an example.

        Lisa Brukilacchio

        Anyone know if the water in the Mystic is clear enough to make an
        interactive visual connection worhtwhile?

        If it's so murky, you can only see a few inches, an underwater camera
        wouldn't show much.

        thanx either way -len