RE: [MysticCrossing] Re: DMF interested

  • Lisa Brukilacchio
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2003
      Any of us who have had the opportunity to visit the locks in Seattle, WA
      share a vision of an interactive visual connection to the fish passage. I
      may try to track down information on their set up as an example.

      Lisa Brukilacchio

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 10, 2003
        Lisa and all,

        I'm from Seattle. The locks are a wonderful destination very popular and
        economically profitable for the neighborhood. We always took our
        out-of-town visitors there for a unique experience. I've been advocating
        quietly for Erhart to be open to the public since moving here.

        Lanny Evarts

      • tower@ai.mit.edu
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 11, 2003
          Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 09:20:21 -0500
          From: "Lisa Brukilacchio" <lisa.b@...>

          Any of us who have had the opportunity to visit the locks in
          Seattle, WA share a vision of an interactive visual connection to
          the fish passage. I may try to track down information on their set
          up as an example.

          Lisa Brukilacchio

          Anyone know if the water in the Mystic is clear enough to make an
          interactive visual connection worhtwhile?

          If it's so murky, you can only see a few inches, an underwater camera
          wouldn't show much.

          thanx either way -len