Mystic Reservation Master Plan presentation - Nov. 28
- Senior Planner Dan Driscoll of the Department of Recreation and
Conservation will be presenting the preliminary Master Plan for the
Mystic River Reservation on Wednesday, November 28, from 6:30 to
8:30 p.m. at the McGlynn School Auditorium.
- Ken Krause
- - -
The MA Department of Conservation and Recreation
invites you to a community meeting for the
Mystic River Reservation Master Plan
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
6:30 8:30 pm
McGlynn School Auditorium
3004 Mystic Valley Parkway, Medford
The meeting will include an update of relevant Mystic River
initiatives, a presentation of existing conditions, and small group
discussions to provide input and help answer the questions:
- What are your favorite parts of the river?
- What new resources would you like to see along the river?
- What important natural areas would you like to see preserved?
- Where are the hidden gems and problems that the consultants should
Please come to the meeting to put your ideas and concerns "on the
For more information, contact: Dan Driscoll: (617) 626-1438
Poster's note: The Mystic Valley Parkway address for the school is
very misleading. The school is quite a distance from Mystic Valley
Parkway, behind Hormel Stadium. Access is through the street in
front of Sentry Lincoln-Mercury (across from Meadow Glen Mall).
There also is an entrance from Riverside Avenue via Freedom Way.