Bike Tour of Historic Somerville & Medford - Saturday, June 23 (new date)

  • Ron Newman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2007
      Join the Somerville Bicycle Committee and the Somerville Historic
      Preservation Commission for a Bicycle Tour of Historic Somerville and
      Medford. The ride starts on Saturday, June 23rd at 10 am in the
      parking lot of Somerville City Hall, 93 Highland Avenue (just east of
      School Street). We'll ride for about 10 miles, and we should be
      finished around 1 pm.

      We'll visit historic sites throughout Somerville and Medford,
      including the Old Powder House, the Isaac Royall House, and the
      armories and historical museums of both cities.

      For more information, contact Brandon Wilson at (617) 776-3938, or
      Ron Newman at rnewman@..., or Dick Bauer at
      dick.bauer@...

      (This ride was originally scheduled for the weekend of May 19-20, but
      was rained out both days. We aren't setting another rain date this
      time. We will go ahead with the ride on June 23 unless there is
      steady, heavy rain.)