Volunteers and contacts- Boating Fun Day May 31st

  • Gael Motz
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2006

      The Andrews Middle School located along the Mystic in Medford is presenting a school day program for 600 kids on Wed May 31st. This year the theme is Boats! We are seeking contacts and volunteers who can bring boats and boating information to the kids. Its a fun day outdoors- so come join the fun!

    • Lisa Brukilacchio
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2006
        Gael- I gave the Boys and Girls Club of Middlesex county your message--
        they run the boathouse on the mystic.
        Lisa