Re: Help Launch the Mystic Action Plan - Dec 3!

  • Greg Palmer
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2006
      Hi Nancy-

      I just realized I never sent this out! How did the meeting go? I'd love to know what's developed since then.  Here's my original email:

      Do you know if the Mystic Action Plan deals with the parkland at all? Is MDCR involved with the plan? We've been working on pathway and parkway issues for a number of years, and would be interested to know how this plan interacts with the ongoing master planning for the Mystic/Alewife Reservation.

      -Greg Palmer
      Somerville Bicycle Committee

      MysticCrossing@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Help Launch the Mystic Action Plan - Dec 3!
      From: "Nancy Hammett"

      Message: 1
      Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 10:38:17 -0500
      From: "Nancy Hammett"
      Subject: Help Launch the Mystic Action Plan - Dec 3!

      Please join us as we launch the Mystic River Watershed Action Plan, on
      Saturday Dec 3rd, 9-11 am at the Everett Armory. We will

      * introduce the draft Action Plan and request your input,
      * have several brief speaker presentations on key watershed topics,
      * showcase the work of local groups from throughout the watershed, and

      * enjoy a continental breakfast.

      This is an important opportunity to express our shared visions for the
      watershed and its resources - please add your voice to the effort!

      A flyer and directions are attached. We will have copies of the Action Plan
      on CD for distribution at the Launch, and will also be posting the Action
      Plan on MyRWA's website (www.mysticriver.org ).

      Please spread the word and come with a friend!

      Nancy Hammett for the Mystic Watershed Collaborative, a joint effort of the
      Mystic River Watershed Association and Tufts University.

      This event is supported by University College for Citizenship and Public
      Service, the MA Executive Office of Environmental Affairs, and the MA
      Department of Environmental Protection.

      [

      -Greg Palmer