FW: [everettmac] RE: Summit & Reception!

  • EPD Marine
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2005
      Message
      FYI

      Please join us if interested.

      Officer Patrick Johnston
      Everett Police-Marine Unit
      617-905-3747

      Hello Everyone,
      I'm writing in my capacity as a member of Everett Mayor's Multicultural Affairs Commission (MAC).  We are holding  a "How to Start Your Own Business"  forum on 10/26/05 at Everett City Hall 484 Broadway 3rd floor at 6:30 p.m. All the speakers will be immigrants who have started their own business.  I'm extending the invitation to anyone in your group who may be interested in attending and also would ask if we can at some point invite the Chelsea Latino Education Group to present to MAC regarding the great work you are doing.  I'm attaching a flyer regarding the forum and hope to hear from you regarding a presentation.  MEG