City-wide Cleanup, Saturday April 30th, 10 a.m. - 1 p. m.

  • Jennifer Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2005
      Somerville City-wide Spring Cleanup!
      Saturday, April 30th
      10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
      We're going to get it all done before the rain starts - please join us!

      Groundwork Somerville will be helping at 3 locations this year
      (1) on the Community Path at Cedar St. (with Friends of the Community Path)
      (2) at Lincoln Park School (with City officials)
      (3) in Davis Square (with Somerville Dog Owners Group)

      We will have bags and some tools and gloves, thanks to the city and
      partners. If you have your own, please bring them along to help.

      The cleanup will be followed by a barbecue for all volunteers at Prospect
      Hill Park.

      MORE INFO:
      Residents seeking to help with the cleanup should contact Eileen Costa, in
      the Communications Department, at (617) 625-6600, ext. 2607.   Cleanup sites
      include the following (others may be added within each ward but the meeting
      places will remain the same):
      • Ward 1: East Somerville Community School (Meet at schoolyard)
      • Ward 2: Lincoln Park Community School (Meet at schoolyard)
      • Ward 3: High School Concourse and general school area (Meet at City Hall)
      • Ward 4: Healey School (Meet at school yard)
      • Ward 5: Magoun Square (Meet at Parking Lot Plaza)
      • Ward 6: Davis Square Area (Meet at Statue Park)
      • Ward 7: Teele Square (Meet at Fire Station)

      ******************************
      Jennifer Hill
      Executive Director
      Groundwork Somerville