An example of what is not happening at the DCR - not creating a connected parks system

  • Jennifer Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2005
      I grew up near Louisville and my parents are still there. If they can do
      it, why can't Boston and Massachusetts do so as well? I can tell you it's
      not because Kentucky has more money than Massachusetts, that's for sure.

      You can see the plan at
      http://www.loukymetro.org/department/metroparks/parkland.asp

      Jennifer

      ******************************