RE: [MysticCrossing] MBTA DCR letter just uploaded

  • Janet Kovner
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2004
      Re: MBTA / DCR letter -

      Thanks Bryce for the reminder. I just completed our letter - and have sent
      it to Michael Mulhern -
      with copies to Commissioner Abbott and Michael Bowler (as suggested)

      I also uploaded a pdf version of the letter to the Mystic Crossing site.
      - it is entitled "MyRWA letter to MBTA @ Mystic River bike ped path"

      Thanks,
      Janet

      Janet Kovner
      Director of Stewardship and Outreach
      Mystic River Watershed Association
      781-316-3438
      Fax: 781-641-2103
      janet@...
      www.mysticriver.org

      From: "Bryce Nesbitt (mailing list account)"
      <bryce1@...>
      2. Re: Sister agreement in jeapordy
      From: "kenmedford" <kenneth.krause@...>

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2004
        We have the first response from the MBTA on the bus yard path. This
        sounds postive. There's still lots to go wrong, of course, but this
        is a good sign: