Re: Sister agreement in jeapordy

  • kenmedford
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 5, 2004
      --- Bryce Nesbitt <bryce1@o...> wrote:
      > Letters to the MBTA and DCR are urgently needed, to keep these two
      EPA settlements from reverting to fines. Who else is willing to jump
      into the party?

      I can get letters sent from the Medford BiPeds and the Friends of
      the Mystic River.

      I can also ask Medford Mayor McGlynn, State Rep. Marzilli and the
      Mystic River Watershed Assn. to send one.

      - Ken Krause
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 5, 2004
        Great! And how about Walk Boston?

        kenmedford wrote:

        >--- Bryce Nesbitt <bryce1@o...> wrote:
        >

        >>Letters to the MBTA and DCR are urgently needed, to keep these two
        >>

        >EPA settlements from reverting to fines. Who else is willing to jump
        >into the party?
        >
        >I can get letters sent from the Medford BiPeds and the Friends of
        >the Mystic River.
        >
        >I can also ask Medford Mayor McGlynn, State Rep. Marzilli and the
        >Mystic River Watershed Assn. to send one.
        >
        >- Ken Krause

      • kenmedford
        Message 3 of 23 , Nov 5, 2004
          --- Bryce Nesbitt <bryce1@o...> wrote: