Revised Draft Agenda for tonight's meeting

  • sobrien@ci.somerville.ma.us
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      See Agenda below please contact me with any changes or requests

      Mystic Crossing Committee Meeting Agenda
      December 3, 2003
      Everett City Hall- Keverian Room

      1) Welcome and Introductions (T.O'Brien and Group) 5 minutes
      * Goal of Meeting
      * Timeline
      * Recording

      2) Brief slideshow (P.Johnston) 10 minutes

      3) Mission Statement: Who we are and what we are trying to
      achieve (T. O'Brien and Group) 20 minutes
      * Advocacy?
      * Funding Identification and Solicitation?
      * Project Management?
      * Role of Municipalities?

      4) Review list of current supporters. Who's missing? (T.O'Brien
      and Group) 10 Minutes
      * Brainstorm who should be added
      * Solicit volunteers to contact them

      5) Discussion of potential opponents or barriers (T.OBrien and
      Group) 10 Minutes

      6) Next Steps (T.O'Brien and Group) 15 minutes
      * Subcommittees?
      * Advocacy
      * Goals for Next Meeting
      * Next Meeting

      Stuart O'Brien
      Transportation and Long Range Planning
      Office of Housing and Community Development
      City of Somerville
      617.625.6600 x2526
      sobrien@...