Wonders in the Meadow

  • Gael Motz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      As the coordinator of the RiverDay program at the Andrews Middle
      School in Medford, I have gotten to know the Mystic RiverBend park
      pretty well. Recently I have been bike riding there every day. I
      just wanted to share a wonderful feature- and encourage you to go
      see for yourselves. The meadow is in full bloom, with bright purple
      and pink asters. Its just behind the McGlynn School and a sight to
      see. Stop by soon! Fall always has asters, but I have never seen so
      many, with such great color before. Enjoy!
      Gael Motz