Hawk at Gateway Mall Park

  • EPDMARINE
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Message
      Hi All,

      There seems to be a lot of squirrels out this fall, in fact, I've seen a squirrel swimming in the Malden River on three separate days!  With all the squirrels there comes their predators. Attached find three pictures of a hawk (Red Tail?) that was seen at the Gateway Mall this past weekend. The hawk has a squirrel in his talons.

      The pictures was taken by Maureen Giacobbe of the Tufts Environmental Law Class.