FW: [MassHM] Fwd: Latest News From Boat U.S. Foundation/Grant

  • EPDMARINE
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2004
      Message

      From: Joe Gibbs [mailto:jgibbs@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 9:03 PM
      To: Recipient list suppressed
      Subject: [MassHM] Fwd: Latest News From Boat U.S. Foundation/Grant

      BoatU.S. Foundation for Boating Safety and Clean Water

      September 2004 E-Newsletter: Special Edition

      To view this e-mail as a web page, click here.

      Announcement: Boating Safety Grant Applications Available
      Calling all nonprofit groups promoting safe recreational boating

      Hardworking and dedicated. Creative and innovative. Who are we talking about? BoatU.S. Foundation Boating Safety Grant volunteers, of course. And we are now accepting applications for projects for the 2005 grant cycle.

      Does your nonprofit group have a project idea to make boating safer on your local lake, bay or waterway? And would a grant of up to $4,000 make your plan a reality in 2005? Don’t wait - visit our grants page to learn more about the grants and to download an application. The deadline for application submission is November 1, 2004.

      The Foundation gives up to $4,000 for projects that educate local boaters on the importance of safe recreational boating. We accept applications on any boating safety topic however, this year, will give special consideration to projects that promote the voluntary use of life jackets for all boaters.

      Only about 20% of grant applications are accepted for funding so please read the guidelines and frequently asked questions before submitting your application. If you still have questions you may contact the grant administrator at 410-897-0943.

      Click here for more information about this grant opportunity.

      At Right: Members of the Sarasota
      US Power Squadron distribute safe boating guides to new boaters of Sarasota Bay.
      73b223.jpg

      Like what you see in this newsletter? Then forward it to a friend!  Received this as a forward?
      Then subscribe now
      !

      The BoatU.S. Foundation is a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that creates education and outreach campaigns, researches issues and products, and helps boaters learn to be safer and better stewards of the environment while boating. Our work is primarily supported by donations from individuals and grants. Visit us online at www.BoatUS.com/foundation.

      If you would like to be removed from our E-Mail listing, please send an e-mail to Shannon Barrett.  Thank you.

      73b312.jpg