RE: [MysticCrossing] Re: Mystic Crossing Update and Transportation Bond Bill Support

  • EPDMARINE
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20 11:12 AM
      Message
      Good for you Ulf!  Anyone else?

      Ulf, I'll put you in touch with Amy and Janet and we'll see if we can get the boards from Catherine Smith at EPA.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 21 4:29 AM
        A quick suggestion -- Bike to the Sea plans to be there. There are
        related goals & geographic focus. You could probably leverage that and
        share table staff.

        I'd love to but am overcommitted now.