Disability rights groups

  • bryce_nesbitt
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
      Another important group to get on board with the concept: disability
      rights groups.

      If there are any questions about ADA/Wheelchair accessibility,
      surface, etc, we want to work closely with these groups. Costs could
      rise dramatically if the strictest interpretation of the ADA rules are
      used for the dam crossing.

      Who are the important contacts in Everett & Somerville for these folks?

      -Bryce
    • Lisa Brukilacchio
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
        I assume this was already covered in the meeting tonight, but I will be at
        meeting tomorrow night with a member of the Somerville Disability Commission
        and I can raise the issue with him to cover this end.....

        Lisa Brukilacchio