Mystic River Watershed Association's Annual Volunteer Appreciation Picnic - NEXT TUESDAY

  • Janet Kovner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2004

      Join us!

      Next Tuesday, July 20th  6pm - dusk.  Mystic River Watershed Association's (MyRWA) Annual Volunteer Appreciation Picnic.  Sandy Beach, Winchester (on the Upper Mystic Lake).   Raindate:  Thursday, July 22nd.  Help us celebrate all of the people who make a difference to the Mystic, and enjoy an evening at the Mystic Lakes.  For information or directions,  janet@...  or 781-316-3438  or www.mysticriver.org  or check out a map of the location at:  http://www.mass.gov/mdc/maps/MYSTL.GIF

      Please RSVP if you plan to attend so that we will have enough food!

      I hope to see you there!

      Thanks,  (and my apologies for the many potential cross-postings)
      Janet

      Janet Kovner

      Director of Stewardship and Outreach

      Mystic River Watershed Association