Abbott Support Letter

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25 6:05 PM
      Hi All,

      As the warm weather approaches (between the rain drops) we again need
      to show our support for our Mystic Crossing. The money from Exelon
      for the Crossing that came through the hard work of many of you could
      be in jeopardy if we don't reaffirm our support of a simple,
      immediate solution to a pedestrian access across the Amelia Earhart
      Dam.

      Towards that end I ask that every orginiation and individual write
      again to Kathy Abbott expressing that support. I have uploaded a
      draft letter for you to use to the web site and will send it as text
      as well.

      Please take the time to do this now.

      I will update you all on some news soon.

      Patrick Johnston
    • ivey stjohn
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26 12:57 AM
        Please do sent it as text. CWC will write.

        Ivey