MYSTIC HERRING RUN FESTIVAL - and NEW-- SHUTTLE BUSES AVAILABLE from T and Parking

  • Janet Kovner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 8:46 AM

      All

      A quick reminder about the Mystic Herring Run Festival – with some new information about SHUTTLE BUSES available from two T stations and from one of the parking lots

      (if you need directions, please let me know and I will send you a Word Document-  or you can find a PDF file with directions on the Herring Run Festival link on our website – www.mysticriver.org

      8th ANNUAL MYSTIC HERRING RUN FESTIVAL

      Date: Sunday, May 2nd, 1pm - 5pm.

      Blessing of the Bay Boathouse, 32 Shore Drive , Somerville  (right along the Mystic River ).