RE: [MysticCrossing] Somerville, Everett seek to span Mystic

  • Lwarsh@ci.somerville.ma.us
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2004
      Message
      GREAT!!! I was so happy to see it in Metro section this morning!
      I hope you thought it was as successful as it seemed to be!
      Talk to you soon!

      Lucy A. Warsh
      Public Information Officer
      Mayor Joseph A. Curtatone
      City Of Somerville
      93 Highland Avenue
      Somerville, MA 02144
      617-625-6600 ext. 2614
      617-625-3434 fax

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2004
        Message
        I was very happy with the day...we did a good job!