Re: [MysticCrossing] Digest Number 76

  • Bryce Nesbitt (mailing list account)
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2004
      It would be great to get a letter from a Ten Hills resident,
      saying how hard it is to walk to Assembly Square (because of the
      nasty crossing of Route 28). Does anyone have such a contact?

      Bryce Nesbitt (mailing list account) wrote:

      >For a map of the proposed undercrossing, see:
      >http://www.pathfriends.org/Earhart_Mystic_River_Dam_Connections.gif
      >
      >Joel Bennett wrote:
      >

      >>Hi MysticCrossing,
      >>
      >>Over the next week, we're collecting support letters from local
      >>organizations(Individuals are OK too) for grant purposes to help fund a
      >>Wellington Bridge undercarriage. (Please mail by 4/9.

    • Lanny Evarts
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2004
        I live in Ten Hills. So does Alan Stiehl (wastiehl@....) Some
        questions:
        Who are we writing to? "Dear ____?" I need to know who I am
        addressing before I can write them a letter.
        Do we e-mail it to MysticCrossing or someone else?
        Lanny