Re: [MysticCrossing] Digest Number 76

  • Bryce Nesbitt (mailing list account)
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6 10:00 AM
      For a map of the proposed undercrossing, see:
      http://www.pathfriends.org/Earhart_Mystic_River_Dam_Connections.gif

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6 6:12 PM
        It would be great to get a letter from a Ten Hills resident,
        saying how hard it is to walk to Assembly Square (because of the
        nasty crossing of Route 28). Does anyone have such a contact?

        Bryce Nesbitt (mailing list account) wrote:

        >For a map of the proposed undercrossing, see:
        >http://www.pathfriends.org/Earhart_Mystic_River_Dam_Connections.gif
        >
        >Joel Bennett wrote:
        >

        >>Hi MysticCrossing,
        >>
        >>Over the next week, we're collecting support letters from local
        >>organizations(Individuals are OK too) for grant purposes to help fund a
        >>Wellington Bridge undercarriage. (Please mail by 4/9.

      • Lanny Evarts
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 6 7:24 PM
          I live in Ten Hills. So does Alan Stiehl (wastiehl@....) Some
          questions:
          Who are we writing to? "Dear ____?" I need to know who I am
          addressing before I can write them a letter.
          Do we e-mail it to MysticCrossing or someone else?
          Lanny