River Day Medford May 5th

  • Rich and Gael Motz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2004
      I am looking forward to your event April 24th.
      Please see the notice below, and lets look to connection with the
      walkways on the Medford side in the future!

      I am coordinating a new community/school event here in Medford. Its
      called "River Day." This is a simple, fun filled walk in the park;
      and it could be the place where the future meets the present and
      children get involved.

      On Wednesday May 5th over 500 students from The Andrews Middle School
      in Medford will visit the Mystic Riverbend Park and sample events and
      activities that are related to the river, and to the waterways in
      our area.

      I am seeking educational and public affairs contacts within your
      organization. We need to join with the neighboring towns -so you are
      invited to attend. Perhaps you can contribute a display on the
      Crossing? I hear there is a nice poster? Can you bring it or can we
      borrow it?

      Please review the attached program outline- its still being created-
      so ideas are welcome. The big picture is to create an enriching
      experience for these kids, and bring people together for the good of
      the environment and community. The immediate need is people, in place
      on that day, showing their stuff off to kids.

      Gael Motz, CTC

      Coordinator, Andrews River Day

      Contact: 617-548-7827

      email: motzstars@...