Re: [MysticCrossing] Digest Number 76

  • Joel Bennett
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5 10:41 AM
      Hi MysticCrossing,

      Over the next week, we're collecting support letters from local
      organizations(Individuals are OK too) for grant purposes to help fund a
      Wellington Bridge undercarriage. (Please mail by 4/9.)

      Below is a draft letter, which you can personalize , print on
      letterhead(if you have), drop it in the mail(or e-mail if you dont have
      letterhead), and you'll have helped this project get funding.

      The letters should be short and sweet.

      Thanks,
      Joel Bennett
      Friends of the Community Path
      http://www.pathfriends.org

      **************
      DATE

      Friends of the Community Path
      112 Belmont Street, Apt #2
      Somerville, MA 02143
      (617) 776 7769

      To the Friends of the Community Path:

      I'm writing in support of your work with the City of Somerville to plan
      and eventually construct the Wellington Bridge undercarriage at Route 28
      in Somerville, near Assembly Square.

      Our mission is to YOUR MISSION HERE.

      We believe that by creating better access to the Mystic river and
      continuity of existing paths is complementary to our mission of promoting
      responsible stewardship. OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SAY HERE.

      I am very pleased to support this project and I hope that you will
      consider funding the request for planning funds in full.

      Thank you for your work on this project.

      Sincerely,

      NAME
      TITLE

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6 10:00 AM
        For a map of the proposed undercrossing, see:
        http://www.pathfriends.org/Earhart_Mystic_River_Dam_Connections.gif

        Joel Bennett wrote:

        >Hi MysticCrossing,
        >
        >Over the next week, we're collecting support letters from local
        >organizations(Individuals are OK too) for grant purposes to help fund a
        >Wellington Bridge undercarriage. (Please mail by 4/9.)

      • Bryce Nesbitt (mailing list account)
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 6 6:12 PM
          It would be great to get a letter from a Ten Hills resident,
          saying how hard it is to walk to Assembly Square (because of the
          nasty crossing of Route 28). Does anyone have such a contact?

          Bryce Nesbitt (mailing list account) wrote:

          >For a map of the proposed undercrossing, see:
          >http://www.pathfriends.org/Earhart_Mystic_River_Dam_Connections.gif
          >
          >Joel Bennett wrote:
          >

          >>Hi MysticCrossing,
          >>
          >>Over the next week, we're collecting support letters from local
          >>organizations(Individuals are OK too) for grant purposes to help fund a
          >>Wellington Bridge undercarriage. (Please mail by 4/9.

        • Lanny Evarts
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 6 7:24 PM
            I live in Ten Hills. So does Alan Stiehl (wastiehl@....) Some
            questions:
            Who are we writing to? "Dear ____?" I need to know who I am
            addressing before I can write them a letter.
            Do we e-mail it to MysticCrossing or someone else?
            Lanny