RE: [MysticCrossing] Re: Mystic Herring Run 2004 Please Post or Forward

  • smith.catherine@epamail.epa.gov
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 17, 2004
      FYI - I will be away from April 16-April 27, so I will need to give them
      to you before then.

      EPDMARINE
      <EPD.Marine@comc To: MysticCrossing@yahoogroups.com
      ast.net> cc:
      Subject: RE: [MysticCrossing] Re: Mystic Herring Run 2004
      03/17/2004 10:08 Please Post or Forward
      AM
      Please respond
      MysticCrossing

      Catherine
      Thank you...I'll contact you directly on getting them ...we can also use
      them for the media event on the 24th of April walk.

      Yes, you can borrow posters -- we now have one that has both the
      dam
      crossing and the MBTA crossing on it.

      EPDMARINE

      <EPD.Marine@comc To:
      MysticCrossing@yahoogroups.com
      ast.net> cc:

      Subject: RE:
      [MysticCrossing] Re: Mystic Herring Run 2004
      03/16/2004 10:03 Please Post or
      PM

      Please respond

      MysticCrossing

      Well, the boat tours will go by the dam and the operator will
      mention
      the dam crossing and it's impact. Another thought is to see if
      Catherine
      Smith can allow us to have/borrow the large poster of the aerial
      photo
      you supplied her that was used at the press conference. That
      poster can
      be put up at the Herring Run Festival.

      Just FYI, the April 24 walk sponsored by WalkBoston "The Walk of
      Incomplete Paths or You Can't Get There Form Here" will start
      being
      promoted by the end of the week (just waiting on some language
      from Bob
      Sloane). Officials from Everett and Somerville will be getting
      together
      on Thursday of this week to plan a media event when the walk
      reaches the
      Everett side of the dam. The walk and media event will highlight
      the
      Mystic Crossing at the dam and and how crucial a link it is. At
      this
      weeks meeting we'will also finalize the joint letter to DCR
      decided at
      this months Mystic Crossing Meeting (see minutes on site).