RE: [MysticCrossing] Globe's coverage

    Bhupesh, Please re-read my email..never said 3 sisters hurts Mystic Crossing, did say introducing an additional concept might be confusing. Did say failure to
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 16, 2004
      Bhupesh, Please re-read my email..never said 3 sisters hurts Mystic Crossing, did say introducing an additional concept might be confusing. Did say failure to "religiously" push the 3 sisters concept is not indicative of non-support of the concept. Tried to say "lighten up, you're preaching to the choir!"