Inhabiting Infrastructure

  • tower@ai.mit.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2004
      Hi all,

      I just saw an exhibit on "Inhabiting "Infrastructure". It struck me
      that that's exactly what MysticCrossing is trying to do with the
      Earhart dam.

      The exhibit is at the Harvard Graduate School of Design until 21
      March.

      There is also a conference this Thursday and Friday on the same topic.
      Might be a few hints or inspirations from the presenters for the
      MysticCrossing effort. The event is free and open to the public. No
      registration is required.

      It's
      Thurs, March 11, 2004 6:30pm - 8:30pm
      and Fri, March 12, 2004 9:00am - 5:00pm