Re: [MysticCrossing] Re: FW: Walk along the Mystic River

  • WalkBoston
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2004
      On 3/1/04 11:52 PM, "Bryce W Nesbitt" <bryce1@...> wrote:

      > Here's a picture of the route you described, along with potential new
      > linkages worthy of highlighting on the tour.
      > -Bryce

      Thanks, Bryce, for the map.

      The route looks pretty good, thanks to the help from the Everett Police
      Marine Division. In looking at the route, we had not contemplated walking
      through residential Somerville, but that might be a better idea than
      crossing the parking lots of Home Depot and the Mall.

      Bob