Re: [MysticCrossing] Re: Press Clipping: A Path Taken

  • Bryce W Nesbitt
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2004
      The Globe's reprint policy is outlined here:
      http://www.boston.com/help/bostoncom_info/reprints/
      Basically, individuals are welcome to keep a clipping file of Globe
      articles, but not to republish them. Web republishing is $500/year per
      article. Story links are free for 30 days.

      Keep in mind that the Mystic Crossing group has received favorable
      coverage in the Globe -- I worked quite closely with Anthony Flint on
      the recent articles. Why jeopardize that good relationship?
      -Bryce