RE: [MysticCrossing] Re: Intermodal Surface Transportation Effici ency Act (ISTEA) Grants

  • jlevine@ci.somerville.ma.us
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2003
      That is a different program that this project might also be eligible for.
      The process is the same as the Enhancments program. We are planning to use
      the CMAQ program for the Somerville Community Path.

      Jeffrey R. Levine, AICP
      Director of Transportation and Long Range Planning
      Office of Housing and Community Development
      City of Somerville, MA
      617-625-6600 x2500
      617-625-0722 (fax)
      jlevine@...