DCR Celebrating Partnerships meeting - Feb 18th

  • Janet Kovner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2004
      fyi - for those of you who missed last night's Camb Ped and Bike meeting (as
      I did), here is another opportunity to hear Kathy Abbott.

      The Commonwealth of MA is Celebrating Partnerships!
      Wednesday, February 18th, 6-8pm,
      DCR Atrium, 251 Causeway St,
      Boston.

      or
      Tuesday, March 2, 2004, 6-8pm
      Roxbury Community College, Bldg 4, 3rd floor, Small Business Development
      Institute, Boston

      (there are other locations around the state throughout February and early
      March)

      EOEA Office of Private/Public Partnerships, Executive Director Betsy Shure
      Gross, and DCR Commissioner Kathy Abbott cordially invite members of DCR
      friends and advisory groups to join them in a: CONVERSATION ABOUT THE
      POSSIBILITIES AND PITFALLS OF PARTNERSHIPS

      Please bring a photo showing a favorite area in your park or one you would
      most like to work to improve!
      RSVP to 617-722-5530 or Christina.Doctoroff@...

      In case of inclement weather, contact same number for updates.