RE: [MysticCrossing] Digest Number 48

  • lynn weissman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2004
      A Dog in the Park Day sounds fun and might provide some impetus for getting
      some DCR trash cans and trash service at Draw 7. As of this past summer,
      the fisherman who hang out there told me that they themselves bring the
      trash cans and empty them.

      Also, re: the Everett 'Take me to the River' Fest: What about having canoe
      rides across the river on the Charlestown side of the dam, (all the way!)
      from Everett to Somerville, and back? Then folks could experience (by
      proxy) what it would feel like to cross the dam. (The fishermen do it all
      the time.)

      Such canoe rides may also be a away of promoting the Blessing of the Bay
      boathouse just a bit upstream, for folks who'd like to explore the river
      themselves.

      Lynn Weissman

      >From: MysticCrossing@yahoogroups.com
      >To: MysticCrossing@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [MysticCrossing] Digest Number 48
      >Date: 12 Feb 2004 11:20:42 -0000
      >

      >There are 8 messages in this issue.
      >
      >Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. I'm Baack
      > From: epdmarine@...
      > 2. RE: Digest Number 47
      > From: APhelps@...
      > 3. Re: Digest Number 44
      > From: epdmarine@...
      > 4. Re: Digest Number 46
      > From: epdmarine@...
      > 5. Re: Re: Events where people can walk on water
      > From: epdmarine@...
      > 6. Next Meeting
      > From: sobrien@...
      > 7. Re: Digest Number 44
      > From: "Wig Zamore" <wigzamore@...>
      > 8. Open Meeting - DCR Commissioner Abott, 2/11/2004, 7:00 pm
      > From: MysticCrossing

      >Message: 1
      > Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:55:35 EST
      > From: epdmarine@...
      >Subject: I'm Baack
      >
      >Hi all, Excuse the multiple emails ...now up on broadband and will be
      >tossing
      >my 2 cents in again.
      >
      >Nancy Hammet had sent me a cute email stating that while she was sorry to
      >hear about the fire she had noticed that her email volume had been reduced
      >by
      >half since that date. Sorry, Nancy, your email will probably triple today
      >as I
      >answer old emails and rehash issues already discussed.
      >
      >Back to work.
      >

      >Officer Patrick Johnston
      >Everett Police Marine Division
      >617-905-3747
      >

      >[This message contained attachments]

      >Message: 2
      > Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:41:36 -0500
      > From: APhelps@...
      >Subject: RE: Digest Number 47
      >
      >Hi Tuck,
      >
      >The Somerville Conservation Commission meets Feb. 25th, and at least 1 CC
      >member mentioned the last meeting was held at the same time as our CC
      >meeting and he would have liked to attend the meeting about the ped. Path.
      >
      >Anne

      Optimize your Internet experience to the max with the new MSN Premium
      Internet Software. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/