Re: [MysticCrossing] Re: Events where people can walk on water

  • epdmarine@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2004
      I think Everett would love to have a road race. We are starting planning now for our 2nd "Take Me to the River" Festival land would love to talk to any group that would like to sponsor a run or bike race! Perhaps we could broach the idea of a dam tour (not a crossing) to the state.

      In a message dated 2/8/2004 2:01:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, r.mela@... writes:
      Last year Everett had a waterfront day at the new park near the mall.
        There were rides, business and community group tables, and some
      emergency vehicles which my toddler was just enthralled over.

      Perhaps coupling a run ( similar to the herring run ) to that event
      would be useful.   There could also be walking tours from the even
      grounds to the dam ( since the mall is so close ).   It'd be a nice
      addition to an event which already seems to have some attendance.