Re: [MysticCrossing] Digest Number 46

  • epdmarine@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2004
      Hi ,

      Anne, I love the idea of a Dog Day..perhaps late in the summer? We could get the Everett and Somerville Animal Control Officers to get the spay wagon and perhaps the Animal rescue Leaugue to participate as well.

      Bryce, As much I would like to have people on the dam sooner than later, I think a temporary crossing would be too dangerous for the public and upsetting to the facilty operators (mangement and staff). Please call me and we can get together to view the dam and discuss this and other issues.